Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tickled PINK!!! Teeheehee!!!

Well...I've been wanting to do it for a LONG time.
Afraid of what people would think.
But finally...
Don't care what people think!

So...
What do you think?


It's very faint.
Very subtle.
Very pale.
Exactly what I wanted.
I LOVE IT!!!
I think I am making up for lost time. Do I really care that I am 37 years old, a wife of 16 years, a mother of a 13 and 9 year old? Should that hold me back from being who I want to be? It always has. But what held me back when I was younger and supposed to be doing wild and crazy things?
Nothing but myself!
My husband thought I was only getting this for Halloween. But I couldn't stand it and did it today. He said, "You're not really going to wear it like that everyday are you?"
Well...
Maybe I am.
It makes me happy.
As does my nose ring.
As do alot of other things that maybe a 37 year old wife and mom "shouldn't" do.
Maybe people will stare.
Maybe people will gossip.
But anymore...
I don't care.
I like it.
It makes me happy.
Mid-life crisis?
Maybe.
Feeling liberated?
ABSOLUTELY!
Maybe people won't like it...
Maybe people will think it's immature...
But how do I feel???
TICKLED PINK!!!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your description/blog of it, and it's super adorable! YAY for finally doing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! but it needs to be hot pink next time instead of cotton candy pink ;)

    ReplyDelete