Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tis The Season!

Yesterday we did a little decorating for fall and Halloween. Everyone who knows me, knows that this is one of my VERY favorite times of the year!
But then, there's always pesky Oreo who also LOVES this time of year...as he loves playing with and chewing on all my decorations. So, in the last two and a half years, I've had to take a few more precautions with my things.


But alas, no matter how much of a pain he can be...I will never give up my decorating. Jamie always says, "I don't know why you bother"...but it brings me joy...even if I have to put up with Oreo's antics.

We still have a few things to put up outdoors...but it's been so rainy and cold, we haven't gotten that far yet.

But at least we're off to a good start. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas...all three in a row...boom, boom, boom...bring me such joy in decorating and making our home feel festive. The boys and the daycare kids both like it.


I always get a few daycare moms who say to me, "Thanks Melody, you make me look bad...I don't have time to decorate and the kids are bugging me to be fun like Ms. Melody". LOL! They're a hoot! LOL!


I not only love the decorations of autumn...but also the smells. I love digging out all my fall candles...apple pie, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and more!


May you have a most blessed of autumn seasons!










1 comment: