Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

PumpkinFest Part One

Thursday night we went downtown Zeeland to PumpkinFest. We go every year. It's a great small-town festival where all of downtown is decked out in fall decorations. It's really darling. They have vendors, kids' games, pumpkin painting, crafts, activities, a community dinner, and it all ends with a parade on Saturday. I took a couple shots of some of the cute displays. The first is of "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown".
Here's Nate acting silly, sitting in front of the "Three Little Pigs" display.

You'll notice Nate is in most of the pictures as I was informed by Evan that I "needed to stop taking so many embarrassing pictures". Yes...I have become embarrassing I guess. Oh well. I had fun anyway, LOL! Here is Nate with a Snoopy display.


I really wanted Evan in this picture with us, but...you know...not cool. But I thought it turned out pretty cute of Nate and me. LOL!




Here we are again...



Here's the only shot I managed to get with Evan in it. I thought it turned out really cute. We had a good time. Walked around and enjoyed the festivities, shopped a bit, and then took some elephant ears home. I can't wait for the parade tomorrow (I'm worse than a kid when it comes to parades...I LOVE the marching bands!)...I'm just crossing my fingers and praying it doesn't rain! Happy PumpkinFest all!





1 comment: