Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I know I'm not the brightest bulb in the box...but seriously...


Ok...I guess it's a well known fact in our house that I don't "do" math.
It's not my best subject.
Never has been...never will be.
I don't like it.
Period.
Jamie usually helps both of the boys with their math homework.
And though I "could" help Nate with his...and do sometimes...dad still usually does.
So today...
Nate comes home and I tell him he needs to do his homework.
Told him he could work on it while I'm cooking dinner and I'd answer any questions he had.
Well, I guess he doesn't have alot of faith in me.
First words out of his mouth were...
"Um well, mom...do you know how to round?"
Ok...
I don't like Algebra and Geometry, but I made it through both.
And beyond that, I took Business Math and Accounting in high school to avoid the more difficult classes.
But please Nate...
I think I can ROUND!
LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment