Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Who says Walgreens is expensive?


Ok, I'll admit it...I did.
I always thought Walgreens was expensive and over-priced and I NEVER shopped there.
Well...let's face it...they ARE over-priced if you just walk in off the street and pick up any old thing and pay full price.
They're ridiculously expensive.
But...
Last year, I discovered their sale ads, store coupons, and Register Rewards!!!
Now...
I am a HUGE fan of Walgreens!
In fact, I practically MAKE money off them every time I go in there.
For example...
This week...
Visine...on sale for $3.99...$1.00 RR...$2.00 man. coupon...paid 99 cents.
Sensodyne/Pronamel Children's Toothpaste...regular $3.49...used a store coupon for $2.00 off...man. coupon for $1.00 off...paid 49 cents!
Ritz snack packs...regular $1.99...on sale for 99 cents...used a $1.00 off two man. coupon...and got them for 49 cents each.
Glade Frangrance Collection candles...on sale for $2.50...used a $3.00 off two man. coupon and paid just $1.00 each.
Those were my top picks.
My tally was...
Spent: $7.88
Saved: $19.38
HOW INCREDIBLY COOL IS THAT?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment