Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

"My tummy feels funny..."

So...the next day...
After Nate had puked twice...
He seemed to be totally fine.
We had pretty much ruled out any kind of stomach virus and drawn the conclusion that it was from all the drainage he had from his cough/cold/allergies.
(He has a very strong gag reflex.)
You must first know...
That Nate NEVER makes it to the bathroom when he gets sick.
Yes...lucky me.
Jamie and I have cleaned our share of bedding, walls, and carpets in the past nine years.
So anyway...
(You must also know that Nate is a very dramatic child and loves attention.)
He comes up to me...
Nate: "I think my tummy feels funny."
Me: "What do you mean "FUNNY"?"
Nate: "Just funny. Would you rather when I puke, that I puke in my bed or on the floor?"
Me: "Nate! I'd rather you puke in the toilet or in the emergency bowl. But if you're sick again, just know that you will be spending all day in bed tomorrow."
Nate: "I think I feel totally healthy now."

Oh brother.
That child.
He loves drama.
But if it means any interuption in "his plans"...everything is fine...normal.
LOL...gotta love him.

1 comment:

  1. All I saw was the title at 1st so you know I HAD to come RUN right over and see... cause' yo just KNOW what I was thinking :-) So glag Ol' Nate is feeling FINE!

    ReplyDelete