Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

They said it would happen...


So, I've jumped back on the scrapbooking bandwagon.
I'm going to town.
I'm not a fancy scrapper.
I keep it simple and sweet.
My main goal is to get my photos preserved safely and to journal so I don't forget who, what, or when.
Well...
They said it would happen.
They told me I would have waaaaay more photos of my firstborn and there would be significantly less of each additional child.
"NEVER" I declared!
Well, alas...
It's true.
I am already up to age five in Nate's album.
I am STILL only at age ONE in Evan's!
And Evan's is dramatically thicker!
Oh dear.
What have I done?
Slighted my baby Nate?
Nah.
I'm still a pathalogical picture taker.
I take photos of every birthday, holiday, milestone, event, activity, and day to day life.
But...
Now...
We are a complete family.
I find more of the pictures incorporate BOTH of the boys, kitty, us...the entire family.
We still have loads of photos.
I just don't have as many "single" photos of Natee.
He has a lot...don't get me wrong.
He has "alone" shots of all his birthdays, milestones, events in his life, etc.
But we are a family now...and our "family" album is growing quickly!
So...
I love you Natee!
More than you will ever know.
You may have a slightly smaller album, but you are loved and adored by all precious boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment