Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just a few bargains this week...

There weren't too many things I was interested in this week at Walgreens...and I stuck to my promise of only getting what was really good deals and what I knew we use on a very regular basis to add to our stockpile.

I got:

Lindsay Olives...regular $2.00 a piece...on sale for 99 cents a jar...used a Save $1.00 on two coupon...making them 49 cents a jar.

Bayer Aspirin...regular $2.99...used a Walgreens coupon making it $1.50...added a man. coupon for $1.00 off...making the final price 50 cents! But here's the best part...it was a DOUBLE PACK (one packaged for free)...so in essence I got them for 25 cents a piece! WOW!

Wet Ones...on sale for $2.00...used a Save $1.50 on two coupon...plus got a Register Reward for $1.00...in essence making them 75 cents each.

Kraft Mac & Cheese...regular $1.49 (outrageous)...on sale for 59 cents a box...used a Buy 3 Get 1 FREE coupon making them 44 cents a piece.

My final tally was:

Spent: $5.08
Saved: $14.18

No comments:

Post a Comment