Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My "new" hat...today's project!


So I kept saying, "I need a new winter hat, I need a new winter hat."
Well...I also kept wanting to get back into my knitting bag and tackle a project.
I also figured there's no reason to go out and buy a hat, when I can simply knit a new one.
Well, I sat down today...and whipped one out in nothing flat.
That's one thing...when I pull out my Knifty Knitters and start a project...I have a really hard time putting it down, LOL!
I just did a simple black hat w/ a basic black and gray cuff/brim.
It turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.
I look totally ridiculous in hats...I don't have the face for hats (or the right haircut)...but hey...we live in Michigan...and I guess eventually we have to sacrifice vanity to stay warm, LOL!
Next project...
I'm thinking some kind of purse or beach bag...saw a pretty cute pattern in my book.
Also gonna whip out some new dishcloths as well.
Knifty Knitters are so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment