Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's been a great week in the world of coupons!


After reading my money-saving blogs this week and going through the sale ad and my coupons, I was just ITCHING to go to Meijer and do my shopping.
Here were some of the highlights for this week:

One of the boys' favorite deals, was the coupon I had for a FREE half gallon of chocolate milk with the purchase of two gallons of white milk. Pre-made chocolate milk is a treat in our house. I sometimes buy chocolate syrup or the powders to make our own (which I like because we can control how much chocolate goes in). But the boys (and dad) are in hog-heaven when I occasionally get the pre-made kind, LOL!

They had the Buy 10 for $1.00 each and get the 11th item FREE special going on this week.
Some of the goodies I found with that were...

Bar S Franks...used a 25 cent coupon and got them down to 75 cents.

Green Giant Frozen Veggies...used 25 cent coupon and got those down to 75 cents.

Del Monte Fruit Cups...used a $1.00 off three coupon and got them down to roughly 67 cents a piece.

Dole Salad Bags...used a $1.00 MM coupon and got it for FREE.

Betty Crocker Frosting...used a 50 cent coupon and got it down to 50 cents.

Quaker Rice Cakes...used a 75 cent coupon and got it down to 25 cents.

Ranzoni pasta...used a 60 cent coupon and got it down to 40 cents.

Lance Snack Crackers...used a $1.00 coupon and got it for FREE.

Some of my other deals were...

Toaster Streudels...used a $1.00 coupon and paid 99 cents.

Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Sausage Patties...used a $1.00 coupon and got them down to 99 cents.

These were some of the best of the best...you should have seen the pile of coupons I went in with!

My finally tally at Meijer was:

Spent: $61.57
Saved: $66.11

Meijer paid me to shop there this week! :)






Walgreens...I did two separate transactions so I could use and still get another Register Reward. They are always so friendly and helpful there. I really enjoy a good cashier.

Bic Soleil Razors...Two for $10.00...I used a Walgreens coupon for $3.00 off making them Two for $7.00...then I added a Buy One Get One FREE coupon...taking my final tally down to $1.75 a piece!

I picked up a few other things...and my tally was:

Spent: $13.36

Saved: $27.13

LOVE saving more than I spend!


No comments:

Post a Comment