Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another challenge..."Blessings and Thanksgiving"

And yet another friend of mine has put me to a challenge.
I am going to try to do it too. I NEED to do it...for myself. It is a "Blessings/Thanksgiving" challenge. We are challenged to write down three things each day that we are thankful for or feel blessed to have in our life. It can be serious...or downright silly. Just a way of helping us remember the good we have in our life. So without further ado...here goes:

Tuesday...
I am thankful for...

MITTENS...I cannot stand to have cold hands!
MY NOSE RING...It is the one thing I can still hang on to when I need to feel "hip or cool".
DENTAL FLOSS...It is an obsession, even more so since graduating dental assisting school.

There...I did it. Three things I am thankful for...silly as they may be. I need to put some fun and gratitude back into my life. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment