Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thanksgiving/Blessings

Yesterday I didn't post my "thankful" post...
Not because I wasn't thankful for anything...LOL! My lame excuse was...I couldn't get into my photobucket account to get my little "thanks" daisy that I always post on these! LOL! How lame am I? Pathetic, I know. But I like keeping things consistent! LOL!

Today I am thankful for...

*Snow...I can't believe I just said that...maybe someone should smack me. But now that we don't "HAVE" to go anywhere or worry about driving in it...it sure is alot prettier! LOL! To just sit in the warm house with a cup of cocoa or coffee and watch it come down...lovely!

*Scrapbooking...I have been cropping pictures like crazy this week! Not actually scrapping, but just cropping. To me, cropping the photos is half the battle and that is what takes so much time. I nearly have two full photo boxes full of already cropped photos. Now I have no excuse to sit down and do a couple pages...fairly soon!

*Haircolor...Yes, it's vain to say. But without haircolor...ohhhhh...how nasty my roots would be! Speaking of, it's time for a touch-up! Those nasty dark roots and grays are so gosh-awful! YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment