Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My newest "reality show" addictions...




Ok, so my newest, latest tv addictions are three series on TLC.
I am in love with "Jon & Kate Plus 8", "17 Kids & Counting", and "Little People Big World". It is amazing to watch other families with challenges different from our own and see how they deal with them on a day to day basis.
After watching these families, it is evident that they all have strong faith in God. They make that known on their shows and make no appologies for it. It is good to see people's faith being portrayed in a positive light. Now that I'm addicted to the shows...my next goal is their books! LOL! I really want "Multiple Blessings" by Kate Gosselin. I also hear the Duggars have a book in the works too! And if anyone knows that the Roloffs do...just let me know! I love these families!


No comments:

Post a Comment