Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Crowns and fillings...but not both for teeth...royalty and dental, LOL!


Well, here he is..."KING" Oreo. Nate made this crown for Oreo today. He looks absolutely thrilled with it doesn't he? What royalty! LOL!
The boys are off school today...Records Day.

Nate has to go to the dentist at 4:15 to have a little "spot" on his tooth worked on. It's just a very small spot. Not even really a full-fledged cavity. More like a "soft-spot" that she didn't want to develop into a cavity. She doesn't even think she'll need to use the regular "drill". She said she'll probably just "clean it up" and he may not even need an actual "filling"...I think there may be something else they use for something this small. It's pretty common with younger kids. I remember seeing one done when I was doing my internship in the dentists' office. He doesn't seem nervous...yet. Either Jamie or I will go back with him probably.
This week has seemed soooooo long. I don't know why. The days aren't dragging...but the week itself has lasted forever! The daycare kids have been good. Things have been pleasant in that respect. Maybe it's been the stress with Jamie's job. I don't know. I'm looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment