Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My "review" on the new "IT" mascara...

Ok, so I bought that new mascara that seems to be all the rage, because let's face it...I have the world's wimpiest, "barely there" lashes.
It's the Loreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes.
Well...here's what I thought:
It does an amazing job LENGTHENING your lashes. I really needed that. My lashes are extremely short...so in that respect, I really loved what it did.
On the flip-side...I also needed volume and thickening. THAT, I wasn't so impressed with. When I tried to apply more coats, it seems to get a little clumpy and messy looking.
Another thing I DO like about it...it's really easy to remove. It DOESN'T come off during the day leaving you with "raccoon eyes"...it doesn't come off till YOU take it off, so that's another positive.
I paid $7.87 for it and that nearly killed me. I like "GOOD" make-up and I'm willing to pay a little more to get quality make-up...but OVER $7.00 for mascara was a bit much for me.
I'm going to finish it up...but I don't think I'll buy it again. Several friends have recommended some other brands for volume...which I REALLY need.
So if anyone has any suggestions...I'm open! LOL! I'm looking for both LENGTH and VOLUME! Let me know! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment