Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A pretty typical...boring...day...I think those are the best sometimes!










Yes, I have come to think that these "typical/boring" days are the best. No news is good news as they always say.

Not alot new to share today. I'm just sitting here enjoying a little "me" time during naptime...my favorite time of day...isn't that terrible to say? LOL! Oreo is in "his chair" getting ready for his afternoon nap too.

It actually hasn't snowed for the past couple days! How amazing is that! Woohoo!

Tonight I'm making the one meal that I could live the rest of my life without ever eating again and be happy...Hamburger Helper...ugh. If I never ate that again...I'd be a happy person. Why do I keep making it? It's easy, cheap, and the fam loves it. Bleck.

Pretty much same 'ol, same 'ol tonight...Nate will have to do his homework sheet and "Just Right Library" book...Ev will probably have a little homework as well. I'm amazed to say that he has had FAR less homework in 7th grade than he did in 6th grade. That's pretty wild.

Well...like I said...nothing magical or exciting today...
Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment