Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Snow" much for a blizzard!!! Pun intended...teehee!

Well, we're under another Winter Storm Warning. Big surprise there, huh? I am already sick of winter and it's only January. I think that's a pretty bad sign. So far, so good...nothing yet, except frigid temperatures...but they say 6-8 inches is coming. I don't think my body is "Michigan material". I am ALWAYS cold. I 'm even cold in the summer for crying out loud! Come on spring!

The boys were hoping for a snow day today. They took every precaution including wearing their jammies inside out, flushing ice cubes down the toilet, and sleeping with spoons under their pillow. No such luck. Oh well. They'd have been bored by noon anyway.

Well, I'm going to keep this short today...I have a furry black & white creature...Oreo...sitting on my lap trying to type with me. He is vying for my attention. If it's not the kids...it's the cat. LOL!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment