Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finally!!!...took a picture, LOL!

I "FINALLY" got around to taking a picture of the hat and scarf I knitted for Nate for Christmas. Everyone had been asking and asking to see a picture of it...well here it is! LOL! Finally! Sorry it took so long. I used my Knifty Knitter knitting looms and had a blast doing it. Once I start a project on those looms, I have a hard time breaking away from it! Well, now that I finally finished this...I've started an afghan for the boys out of yarn that belonged to my grandma. I'm moving a little slower on this project...I don't know why, but I haven't found my "ooomph" yet. This is the first afghan I've ever attempted so we'll see how it turns out. I'm just doing squares/panels and then attatching them together. I'll post a picture when...if...I ever get it done. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment