Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blessings/Thanksgiving

Today's blessings/thanksgiving post will go back to a more serious nature...

Today I am thankful for...

*My needs are always met...maybe not always in the way I see fit, but in the way God sees fit. There may be struggles along the way, but there are life-lessons to be learned along the way as well.

*My friends...I always say I have bad luck with friends. The truth of the matter is, I have so many friends all over the world who care about me it's unreal! I may not have friends that I go out and have coffee with or go shopping with...but I have so many friends all over the country...and world for that matter who love me, care about me, support me, call me, send me notes, pray for me...WHAT MORE COULD A GIRL ASK FOR!?!

*My home...although I may complain it being too small at times, not tidy enough at times...it is my safe haven...the place I retreat to. It is warm, cozy, and full of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment