Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Teehee, what he doesn't know, won't hurt him!

Shhhh! Jamie doesn't know I took this picture of him! Haha! He won't ever pose for a picture, so I sneak them! LOL! He hates having his picture taken. So you don't see him in too many photos...but alas, here he is...his back side...but still...LOL! Here is he doing bills or reading sports or something. He never reads my blog so he'll never know I took this. Shhh!

Today has been a good day. Really! The daycare kids that I have now are a good group for the most part. Oh, they have their days...but all in all, they're a really good group. We can actually do art, read stories, sing, etc. without interruption from certain people, LOL!

It's been snowing most of the day. And knowing you don't have anywhere to go, and don't have to drive in it...makes it really pretty and enjoyable.

The kids are just settling in for their nap...so is kitty. I'm having a homemade smoothie for lunch. A little low-fact peach yogurt, skim milk, strawberries, half a banana, and a few ice cubes...YUM-O! I've still been doing pretty good with my "healthier" lifestyle...at least it's healthier FOR ME. LOL! I don't sit down and eat a whole bag of chips like I used to. I watch my calories and portion sizes. I do eat what I want, and if that means dessert or a snack...I'll do it...but just watching size/portions. I'm still exercising...pretty consistently too. I may miss a day once in a while...but I jump back on the next. This is probably the best I've done in a long time. Even if I'm not dropping pounds as fast as I want...at least I'm not eating as much junk and I'm getting my heart rate up. I don't want to be a couch potato anymore.

Tonight is American Idol again. All these good, new tv shows make it really hard to eat healthy! LOL! Nate will have homework tonight. The boys both need showers. Haven't checked Ev's blog yet to see if he has homework or not.

Should be a fairly relaxing evening...with any luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment