Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Feeling sad...


A little blue today.
Don't really feel like sharing...except to say...I could use prayer.
...prayer for God's will...prayer for direction...
Hopefully soon I'll be able to update more on the situation as things come to pass. It's probably just another test of faith.

Other than that...it's been a typical day. The boys are at school. Today is their last day for the week. No school tomorrow due to Records Day. I'm actually glad. I enjoy having them home. The older they get, the more help they are to me during the day. Any extra set of eyes in my line of work is always a good thing! LOL!

It's snowing like crazy. The temperatures this week have been bitter. Hasn't been above 10 degrees. And the windchill is awful. They've been keeping them inside at recess too. You KNOW it's cold when Zeeland keeps the kids inside, LOL!

Think I will make one of those Tyson pre-cooked/packaged roasts for dinner. They are so quick, easy...and GOOD. Will throw together some mashed potatoes and stuffing. A hearty meal for a cold day.

Well, that's it for now...hopefully I'll be back with good news soon...I'm still feeling blue worrying about some things...whisper a prayer for us! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment