Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

No more dilly-dallying...time to get this thing going!


Well, I've procrastinated long enough...

I've seen so many people's amazing family blogs and decided it's time to get going.

I started the initial process of catching everyone to date...from how Jamie and I met, to the birth of our children...now it's time to chat daily!


Today is a new day and I'm FINALLY enjoying my job again. I have a good group of kids and families to work with. When one feels at peace with and enjoys their job, life is a whole lot better in my opinion.


Evan has "late starts" this week at school due to the exam schedules. Do you think he'll sleep in? NOPE! LOL! Nate will be a little jealous I'm sure that he has to go in earlier than Ev. LOL! They are both off school on Friday. It's almost report card time again! Oh boy! They both are really good students. We always see the Honor Roll...sometimes by the skin of our teeth...but alas, we make it! LOL!


Jamie had his dr. appt. and it is looking like he will need surgery for his arm. We're kindof at a "wait and see" right now, as he has to talk to his boss regarding "work-related injury", "restrictions", etc. Hopefully this will correct the numbness, tingling, and lack of use he's had with his hand/arm. Prayers appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment