Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kids are wonderful, amazing, beautiful, fun...and sometimes quite annoying! LOL!

Here sits the Star Wars Lego Death Star...and I do literally mean "sits". Kids sure are funny. They will want something for Christmas or a birthday...they will ask and beg till they're blue in the face. They get it. They play with it...for a while. Then boom...there it sits. And sits. And sits.

It took the boys I don't know how long to put this thing together. And they love it. They truely do love it. But I don't think they've touched it in a week! Crazy boys.

It's funny how kids just gravitate from one thing to another. They'll play with something for a week or two, then drop it like a hot potato and move on to something else. And it doesn't have to even be a new toy, game, etc. It can be something they've had for ages...and all of a sudden it comes out of the closet and it's the best thing since sliced bread!

Like today...Nate got out his old McDonald's cash register. It's actually quite young for him. But he gets in these moods and he'll drag something out he hasn't played with in ages and it's like a brand new toy. I guess that's a good thing. Last weekend it was Tinker Toys. Crazy kid.


Ev's latest addiction is FaceBook. I guess I have only myself to blame for that. He's so silly. It's like a competition...he's always checking to see how many friends I have. He thinks he's going to catch up and "beat me" or something. Like it's a competition. LOL!

Today, I don't know what it was. It was like they had big time cabin fever or something. They were driving me nuts. They were driving each other nuts. It was bad. We even went to Red Robin for dinner. That didn't help. We let them go out and play in the snow. That didn't help. They were just so wound up and going at it!

Thankfully now...it's bedtime. All is quiet on the homefront.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment