Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

North vs. South







I am enjoying a good laugh today from several of my friends who live further south.
Last night they got a dusting a snow and school was cancelled, LOLOL!

I know it's because they don't have the equipment in the south to deal with the messy roads because they don't get snow on a regular basis.

But I just think it's so funny how we'll get two feet and it will be -10 degrees and our kids are out there standing at the bus stop! LOL!

But then on the flip side, I wouldn't know the first thing about hurricanes and tropical storms like they get either. Those are the kinds of extreme weather they deal with, whereas we wouldn't know the first thing about what to do in a situation like that.

Today while I was standing at the bus stop it was so cold, I was actually getting a headache. I cannot stand these sub-zero temperatures. My body is rebelling!
Our poor trampoline is caving to the weight of the snow. This has been one harsh winter...just too much...too quick. Bleck!





No comments:

Post a Comment