Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back on track!

Back on track is right! I always feel guilty for stopping and starting diet and exercise. But they always say it's better to keep restarting than to just quit and never start again. True.
So I think it was alot of stress, anger, and upset that led me back to it. But hey, whatever it takes, right?
I just exercised on the Gazelle for 30 minutes and killed myself. I had a yogurt and water for lunch.
So far so good.
Meals are not my problem. I don't overeat at meals. It's the snacking at night. Oh, and television! Tv is killing me. I just want to sit and snack while I watch tv. I need to start knitting another scarf or something to keep my hands out of the potato chip bag!
But anyway...I am determined to rid myself of this gut by spring/summer. I'd love to lose 10 pounds. That's always my goal. But I am REALLY determined to get there now!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment