Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm doing it! I'm a COUPON QUEEN!!!









Well, what do you think? Think I've got enough groceries stockpiled? LOL! This is my accomplishment since I started SavingsAngel three weeks ago. I am now on week four and just loving it! To me, this service, even though I pay a small fee for it, is worth every penny and more! With the economy the way it is, and being in a line of work where there are highs and lows and fluctuations all the time...I think this is an awesome way to prepare for the future if there ever came a situation where money were extremely tight.
Well let's face it...money is always tight.
And getting groceries for pennies and FREE at times is helping immensely. Now I know and feel confident that if and when times get really tough, we can provide the basics for our family...i.e. food, toiletries, household items.
At a time when we're reading daily about how many thousands of people are getting laid off, losing jobs, homes, etc...it feels good to know, at least I've got cupboards, cabinets, and a freezer full of groceries.
Thank-you SavingsAngel!





No comments:

Post a Comment