Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!

Happy Spring indeed! Well, the sun is shining...but it is still VERY cold here! It is amazing to me that it can be 70 degrees one day and 26 the next. It makes laying out clothes for the following day a constant challenge, that's for sure!
Today has been a rather quiet day. We're all glad it's Friday. There has been so much illness between my boys, the daycare kids, and their parents it's not even funny. I am PRAYING next week EVERYONE comes back healthy!
We finally have all of our Easter decorations up. Maybe I'll take pictures of those tomorrow and post them for my entry. They're always a welcome addition after my snowmen have been up so long. It's nice to see bunnies, chickies, and flowers sitting everywhere.
I'm looking forward to doing NOTHING this weekend. Sleeping in on Saturday has become the ONE thing I look forward to every weekend. How lame am I? LOL!
And of course, there's always the thrill of clipping coupons and searching the sale ads. Teehee.
I think the older I get, the less it takes to make me happy...which is a good thing.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment