Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Proud of myself!

I am so proud of myself! I have started back on my exercise routine...again. I'm not even beating myself up that I start, stop...start, stop. The good thing is...that I keep on keepin' on!
I have been running on the treadmill (TWO MILES A DAY!) every day this week!
AND...
I've been doing crunches on the AbScissors too.
I've really been pushing myself this time.
Usually when I start an exercise routine...I do it...but I don't really push hard.
I have been REALLY pushing it. Upping my speed on the treadmill daily, adding time, etc.
My abs are killing me.
My thigh muscles ache soooooo bad.
And today I thought I was going to keel over...my shins were absolutely burning while I was running.
But I just kept on going!
I'm so proud of myself.
I am trying sooooooooo hard to get this 12 pounds off and get back to my pre-wedding weight!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Melody! I have been pushing myself this week. Not as hard as I should, but I am going to do better next week. You can do it!
    I wish I only had 12 pounds to lose....

    ReplyDelete