Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Today's savings...

While I didn't particularly jump up and down over this week's deals at Meijer, they did have a few "ok" deals.

Ok, don't laugh at this one...

I got some "Marcal" toilet paper. I've never bought it before...and the only reason I bought it was because it was only $2.69 for a four pack and I had a $1.00 coupon...making it $1.69. Supposedly, this tissue is "environmentally friendly", "saves trees", "recycled", and a whole bunch of other "green" wonders. LOL! You all know I'm NOT a "greenie"...I just bought it because it was cheap. Let's just hope it's not like sandpaper and make our skin chaffed. LOL! Sorry...hope that wasn't tmi...LOL!

Heinz gravy...regular $1.71...on sale for $1.50...and a coupon for Save $1.00 on three...taking them down to $1.16 a piece.

Heinz ketchup...regular $4.38...on sale for 3 for $5.00...with a coupon for $1.00 off two...taking it down to $1.33 a piece!

Yoplait Trix yogurt...regular $2.59...on sale for $2.00...with a coupon for $1.50...I got it for 50 cents!

Purex detergent...regular $4.49...on sale for $2.50...paired with a $1.00 coupon...I got it for $1.50!

Dove body wash...regular $4.49...on sale for $3.33...paired with a $1.50 coupon...I got it for $1.83!

Wisk detergent...regular $5.69...on sale for $3.50...with a coupon for $1.00 off...I got it for $2.50.

Snuggle fabric softener...regular $4.19...on sale for $3.50...I had a $2.00 coupon...making it $1.50!!!

You can never go wrong when they put their milk on sale for $1.97!!! Woohoo! I've gotten to where I refuse to pay anymore than $2.00 a gallon! I will search out a deal! LOL!

Red Barron frozen pizza...regular $5.59...on sale for $3.33...I had two $1.00 off coupons to use...so I got them for $2.33 a piece. Not bad!

This is always a favorite...Breyers ice cream...regular $3.67...on sale for $2.50...use a $1.00 coupon...and get it for $1.50!!! Yes!!!

I've gotten to the point where I "TRY" ever so hard to stock up on anything and everything all the time, so that when I "DO" need it...it's there and I don't have to pay full price. This week though, there were a couple items I needed...for example baby cereal for daycare...I was completely out...had no coupons...there were no sales...it nearly KILLED me to pay full price! LOL! Even though it was only $1.67! LOL! But to buy it without a coupon...EEEEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment