Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Walgreen's run today...

Today I did my Walgreens run...they didn't have a whole lot of deals...but the ones I DID get, I felt pretty good about.

Here's the rundown...

I got a tube of Colgate Total Toothpaste on sale for $2.50...add a store coupon for $2.50 off...PLUS manufacturer's coupon for $1.00...the store PAYS YOU $1.00 to take the Colgate off their hands! Woohoo!

Loreal Vive Shampoo and Conditioner...$4.99 on sale for Buy 1, Get 1 Free...making it $2.50...use a $1.00 coupon taking it down to $1.50...which makes them 75 CENTS EACH! Yes!!!

Got a pretty good deal on my son's Zyrtec allergy medicine as well. It's normally $12.99...but they had it on sale for $9.99 and I added a $2.00 off coupon, taking it down to $7.99...not bad for expensive allergy medicine.

I was totally bummed that they were out of the razors I wanted...but you can expect a $9.99 razor for 99 cents to go fast...maybe I can check back later this week and catch one.

No comments:

Post a Comment