Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A grateful day...

Today was a good day. Didn't start off great...had to deal with one sick daycare child, whom ended up going home early. But it got better.
I tried a new recipe for dinner from my "All You" magazine. I varied it a little and put my own little twist on it. It's a layered pasta dish. You take frozen ravioli (I used beef)...and according to the recipe that's the only pasta you use...but I decided to mix things up and add cheese tortellini as well and it was appreciated by all. So anyway, you layer the pastas with spaghetti sauce, mozerella cheese, and parmesean cheese. The recipe actually called for a box of frozen spinach as well...but I omitted that knowing full well my boys wouldn't touch it if I added it.
Sure enough, I was right. Without it...they gobbled it up! It was super yummy and easy! Just bake till brown and bubbly! Served it with garlic toast.
Had a good night at church. It was missions week. Several missionaries spoke. I always love hearing them. Gives me chills/goosebumps...all their stories. Makes me so grateful for their work and thankful for my religous freedom.
Came home and watched American Idol results...and was happy with the results.
All in all...a great day! Doesn't take much to make me happy! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment