Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fun Night, Girls Luncheon, Errands, and more!






I feel like I haven't sat down since Friday morning.

It has been non-stop.

I worked all day Friday.

Friday night was Fun Night. We had a really good time. I took the boys and Jam finished up here. We had pizza for dinner there. I worked an hour shift at the "SpongeBob Sponge Toss" while Evan took Nate around and played carnival games. They grabbed some cookies and popcorn and munched on those while listening to the results of the raffle. Nate ended up winning two things! He won a Lego set and a GIANT...and I do mean GIANT...remote control car! It takes NINE batteries total! LOL! We had a really good time. My legs were killing me after running my two miles on the treadmill and then retrieving all those sponges. It was like doing hundreds and hundreds of squats! LOL! Oh well...I got my exercise in that night...and for a good cause too.

Then on Saturday, I went out to lunch with a bunch of old friends from highschool. We had a blast. We met at Olive Garden at noon and we stayed until 4:00pm!!! I'm surprised they didn't kick us out! LOL! It was as if no time had passed. It was me, Jess, Tara, Kim, Carolyn, and Candi. I think we caught up on not only our own families, but everyone we ever knew in school and church! LOL! People probably thought we were nuts because we were laughing so hard. LOL! We had a great time and plan to do it again soon.

Came home and we had errands to run. I promised to get Nate some "Crocs"...so we got him a cheapie pair at WalMart. I had my eyes on a cute brown/orange pair that I thought would go with alot of outfits...but he had to have the bright neon green/yellow pair. LOL! Who am I to argue? LOL! They look darling on him and now he wants some "jibitz" to go on them. Then we had to get Evan some new sweatpants for Track practice. He lost his other pair at school...long story. Luckily we found some for $6.00. Grabbed some TacoBell for dinner. That was an ordeal in itself. We waited and waited and waited. We finally get up to the window to pay after placing our order...and we hear, "You're fired!". I guess they were having employment issues and were also understaffed. They appologized immensely. We also ended up with a free burrito and Cinnamon Twists due to some misunderstandings and their appologies for inconveniences. Hey, it was worth the wait afterall! LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment