Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today's bargains!




Ok!!! Today I made three stops.
I had some really good bargains on my list, thanks to "Deal Seeking Mom's" blog. Unfortunately, my Walmart didn't carry many of the items.
But all in all...I still had a great trip out.
First stop was Walmart.
I bought $37.47 worth of items. Paid $20.12. Not bad overall.
Everything I bought, I used coupons on.
Some better than others.
Here are the highlights...the best of the best.
Mentos Gum- Regular $1.28...with coupon I paid 28 cents.
McCormicks seasoning packets- Regular 50 cents...with coupon I paid 38 cents.
Celestial Seasons Tea- Regular $1.88...with coupon I paid 88 cents.
Luden's Throat Lozenges- Regular $1.22...with coupon I paid 22 cents!
Johnson's Baby Lotion (trial size)- Regular 97 cents...with coupon I got it for FREE PLUS 3 CENTS BACK!
Suave Hand Lotion (purse size)- Regular 97 cents...with coupon I got it for FREE PLUS 3 CENTS BACK!
Suave Naturals Shampoo & Conditioner- Regular 97 cents...with coupon I got it for FREE PLUS 3 CENTS BACK!
I had many other bargains and coupons as well...those were just my biggies!
At FamilyFare...
Breyers Ice Cream- on sale for $2.88...with Register Rewards from my last trip I paid $1.88!!! What a deal for Breyers!!!
At Meijer...
Now many of you were aware of the Johnson's Buddies coupons going on. I tried getting these bar soaps at Walmart and they would have been completely FREE PLUS 4 CENTS BACK because their full price is 96 cents. But they were completely out. I didn't want to wait on them to decide to stock their shelve because some of these stores are aware of these coupon deals going on and intentionally pull items from their shelves temporarily.
So I went to Meijer where they had PLENTY!!! Now theirs were $1.17 but I didn't mind that. So I had to pay 17 cents for a Johnson's My Buddy bar soap! Whoop-de-doo! I'll take that!
So here was my highlights...
Johnson's My Buddies bar soap- Regular $1.17...with coupons I paid 17 cents per bar and I got ELEVEN of them!!! Woohoo!!!
Shick Women's Razors- Regular $6.29...with sale and coupon I paid $3.29. Not bad!
The Goodlife Recipe cat food- Regular $5.25...with coupons I paid $2.25.
Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast- Regular $9.99...on sale for $3.99...with coupon I paid $2.99!!! WOW!
So that was the highlights of this weeks trip. I bought alot more than I posted, but those were the ones I was proud of.
All in all here were my percentages of savings...
Walmart...saved 54%!!!
Meijer...saved 56%
FamilyFare...I can't find the original price for the icecream...but hey $1.88 for Breyers? Who cares what the percentage is...that's outlandish savings!
Can't wait till tomorrow's coupons and sale ads come out!
Until next time...
Happy couponing!



1 comment: