Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Crazy savings at FamilyFare!

I told my hubby, that we need to quit...LOL! I don't have any more room! LOL! I think my new goal for the grocery store and SavingsAngel is going to be at least 60-75% savings or we don't buy. I'm not even touching 50% savings...unless it's a staple we are in need of.
I have stocked up now...on...everything.
It's good though.
Going into summer...we really needed to do this. Our income always drops some in the summer due to some of our clients schedules. So this WILL really help then.
But I've got to prioritize now.
Today I went to FamilyFare for TRIPLE coupons! Yep you heard right...TRIPLE coupons.
I got some really amazing deals.
I got $110.99 worth of items for $56.87!!!
Isn't that crazy?!?!?!
Some of my highlights...
Life Maple Brown Sugar Cereal...regular $3.39...I paid $1.15 a box.
Cinnamon Chex Cereal...regular $3.29...I paid $1.04 a box.
Colgate Total Toothpaste...regular $2.99...I paid 74 cents.
Renuzit Air Fresheners...regular $1.00...I paid 45 cents.
Sure Deoderant...regular $2.49...I paid 24 cents.
Degree Deoderant...regular $3.09...I paid 84 cents.
Purell Hand Sanitizer...regular $3.19...I paid $1.54.
Bob Evans Sausage...regular $3.00...I paid $1.35.
Tyson Anytizers...regular $3.99...I paid $1.74.
French's French Fried Onions...regular $2.19...I paid 69 cents.
Whiska's Cat Treats...regular $1.99...I paid 40 cents.
Temptations Cat Treats...regular $2.49...I paid 79 cents.
French's Yellow Mustard...regular $1.39...I got it for FREE plus 10 cents back!
Noxzema...regular $3.19...I paid $1.54.
Jello Pudding...regular $2.79...I paid 54 cents.
Hormel Chili...regular $1.85...I paid 67 cents.
These were just a few highlights. It was an amazing shopping trip!
I don't know HOW people pay full price for groceries...it truely baffles me.

1 comment:

  1. OK Melody. Where do you get all of these coupons? I never get coupons for Noxema, or pudding, or whatever.
    You go girl!! I only saved $20 this week. That's better than nothing I guess. :)

    Selena

    ReplyDelete