Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

A few more bargains...

Ran into FamilyFare one more time tonight while we were out picking up Chinese for dinner.


Wanted to pick up some more ground chuck while they had it on sale. They had it for $1.98 a pound this week. So I got three more pounds to put in the freezer.


They also had Old Orchard juice blends on sale for two for $3.00. Combine that with a "Save $1.00 on two" coupon and I ended up getting them for $1.00 a piece! Not bad!

And lastly, I had sent in for a FREE Diet Dr. Pepper coupon. It finally arrive in the mail this week. So I got the boys a Diet Dr. Pepper 2 liter for FREE!

I'd love to share the link to the FREE Diet Dr. Pepper...just fill in the appropriate information and they will mail you your free coupon!
The link is:
http://www.freedietdrpepper.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment