Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

You guessed it! More kitty pictures! LOL!













You guessed it! More adorable kitty pictures! I don't know if there is anything more fun, sweet, crazy, naughty, or calming as my kitty Oreo! I love that cat with all my being! LOL!
Today was a crazy day. More like awful.
Evan woke up sick. He puked all day long. Non-stop. He hasn't eaten all day long. Couldn't keep any liquids down. I don't know what this is he has, but it is not the same strain that everyone else around town has had. Everyone else had one bout of vomiting then it was done. Not my Evie. It's been all day.
I have never cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized so much in all my life.
As if that wasn't enough.
Then one of my daycare babies had the worst diaper explosion I have ever seen in eleven years of childcare. It was literally head to toe. I had to bathe the child. I had to wash her clothes. I have never seen so much poop! Sorry...tmi. But it was soooooo bad.
I have to say...this day has been up there on one of my worst days ever. I am exhausted from cleaning up vomit, poop, disintecting/sanitizing...it was soooo bad.








No comments:

Post a Comment