Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Meijer this week!



My trip to Meijer this week was very successful! And now that I have my freezer, I'm even more excited because I have space to freeze things! Now, if I could just somehow figure out how to add pantry space! LOL!
Anywho...
I got $130.64 worth of items for $56.25...that's a savings of $74.39!!!
I am so excited!
Here were some of the highlights that I got excited about.
Well, they had their usual Buy 10 (at $1.00), Get 1 Free sale going on. So basically 11 items at 90 cents each.
I got 30 items at $1.00 plus all my freebies that go with those.
Now on top of that...I added coupons to some, giving me even greater savings!
Some of those highlights were:
Crest toothpaste...regular $2.29...for 90 cents...plus my coupon, I got 10 cents back!
Betty Crocker Warm Delights...regular $1.99...for 90 cents...plus my coupon, I got it for 40 cents!
Aqua Fresh toothpaste...regular $2.17...90 cents...plus my coupon, I paid 15 cents!
My next stop...Family Fare!
This week is TRIPLE coupons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment