Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lazy weekend...

Didn't do a whole lot this weekend. Just enjoyed being home.
Got all the laundry, dishes, and dusting caught up.
Had Fricano's pizza on Saturday...yum...my favorite!
Saturday was "Spring Ahead"...which always messes me up. We ended up sleeping in and staying home from church. It was another lazy day.
I caught up on all my coupons and SavingsAngel. Ran to Walgreens, because if you don't go on Sunday...they are ALWAYS picked over and never restock their sale items. So I went out in the pouring rain and got $53.31 of items for $19.27!!! Can't beat that. It was totally worth the trip in the rain...although they didn't have one item on my list...the Glade Sense & Spray. But that's ok...I'm sure the refills are expensive anyway.
It has been raining all day long. We even got a little thunder and lightening...which I love!
Nate is off school tomorrow, but Evan has to go. He is not liking that and is a little jealous of Nate.
I already have four kids absent for daycare tomorrow. It will be a nice break.
We'll just have to keep Natee busy tomorrow, LOL! He'll be bored by 9:00am. LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment