Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A busy, but productive shopping trip!

This week yielded some great bargains in my eyes. I did spend quite a bit of money overall...but that is only because I REALLY stocked up on these amazing deals. They truely were "cheap"...and FREE in some cases...but I just went a little overboard in stocking up. LOL!

Meijer this week...

One of my favorite deals was the Ortega deal. Priced on sale at 20% off this week. There were also Meijer Meal Box coupons for $1.00 off four. So I got 4 seasoning packets at 64 cents each minus the 20% savings putting them at 51 cents each, totaling $2.04...minus $1.00 equals $1.04...divide that by 4...and they come to 26 cents a piece!

I also did this with the Ortega Taco Shells. Priced at $1.42 regular, minus 20% equals $1.13 a piece...minus $1.00 off four...I got them for 88 cents a box.

Hillshire Farms Cheddar Brats were another favorite deal. Regular $3.99 a piece...on sale for $2.00...minus my 65 cents off two coupon...putting them at $1.67 a piece.

Danimals yogurt...regular $2.49...on sale for $2.00...paired with a $1.00 off coupon makes them $1.00.

One of my exceptional bargains was Tyson frozen chicken nuggets and Meijer frozen potatoes...Tyson chicken nuggets are regular $5.99 per bag...I got them on sale for $4.50 a bag and I had a $1.00 off two coupon from the Meijer Meal Box, PLUS a $1.00 off two in store coupon, making them $3.50 a bag. PLUS...they had a deal when you buy two Tyson bags of chicken, you get a free bag of Meijer frozen potatoes!!! That's a $2.29 value for free!

Another great deal was the Meijer potatoes themself. Regular $2.29, on sale for $2.00 a bag. I bought 3 bags totaling $6.00...I had an in store coupon for $1.00 off three and there was also a Meijer Meal Box coupon for $1.00 off three so I got these bags of frozen potatoes for $1.33 a bag. Cool savings!

A really fun bargain was the Stouffer's French Bread Pizza...regular $3.00 a piece. They were on sale for 5 for $10.00 PLUS GET ONE FREE!...making it 6 for $10.00...and I have to add that I had a Meijer Meal Box coupon for $1.00 off three AND an in store coupon for $1.00 off three...SOOOOOOOOOO...I got SIX french bread pizzas for $1.33 a piece.

So...there you have the highlights from Meijer.
I saved 63% on groceries at Meijer.
Walgreens News...
My biggest score at Walgreens had to be the Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil...regular$1.99...on sale for 89 cents...use a $1.00 coupon and you get 11 CENTS BACK FROM THE STORE!
One of my other great deals was the Skintimate Shave Gel...regular $3.99...on sale for $2.99...Register Rewards were $2.99...can we say FREE!!! I got two.
Another great deal was the Hall's Cough Drops...regular $2.50...on sale for $1.39...with my $1.00 coupon...a whopping 39 cents!!! Woohoo!
Bic Soleil Razors...regular $5.97...on sale for $4.99...use my $2.00 coupon along with an Easy Saver $1.00 coupon...I got them for $1.99!!!
WalMart yielded a few good deals for Oreo this week, LOL...
Pounce Cat Treats are $1.52 there...use a coupon for $1.50 off two and you get them for 77 cents a piece!
Friskies Party Mix Treats are $1.42 regular...use a coupon for $1.00 off and you get them for 42 cents.
Oreo is sending up many thanks for these deals. LOL!
Well that's it for now...still gotta make my Family Fare run this week...but until then...Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment