Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

15:26...oh yeah baby!

Well, I can't say that I enjoy getting up at 7:00am on a Saturday morning. But the reason we had to get up was definitely worth it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching my babies in any kind of activity or sporting event. Evan had his first home Cross Country meet today. This was only his second meet of this season so far and the kid is just on fire!
Jamie has been giving him pep talks since the beginning of the season. Funny, he'll say, "You're gonna be tired. But do you wanna be tired and slow or tired and beat your last time?" LOL! Gotta love dad.

I know Ev is a great runner. But sometimes I wonder if he truely pushes himself as far as he can. I can't say much, because I myself don't like pushing myself when it comes to physical activity. But I have to say, Jamie was even pumping me up! LOL!


Jamie has been talking to him about goals. And I really feel like now, for the first time, Ev is really pushing himself to be the best he can. Out of the two meets he's had so far this season, he has continued to beat his best time. The first meet, he beat his all time "personal best" from last year. And today...




...TODAY...
...TODAY...
...TODAY...



He beat his best time EVER!!! Coming in at 15:26!!! Yes!!! You go Evan!!! You rock!!! We are so proud of you!!! Keep pushing bud!!! You can do it!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment