Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Great week at Meijer!


I had a really great week of savings at Meijer this week!
I did just like I said and only stocked up on what we needed and the greatest deals.
This week was a big stock-up week for after school snacks.
So...with that being said...here's the best of the best for me this week...
Campbell's soup...regular 61 cents...sale priced at 59 cents...used a man. coupon for 40 cents off four and piggybacked it with a Meijer Meal Box coupon for $1.00 off four...making them 24 cents a can!
Combos snacks...regular $2.29...on sale for $1.19...used a $1.00 off two coupon...making them 69 cents a piece!
Super Pretzels and Farm Rick Mozerella Sticks were on sale 1/2 price...making them $1.36 and $1.54 respectively.
But the BEST OF THE BEST deal was the Nabisco 100 calorie packs!!! Now these aren't only great if you're dieting...but also make a nice small snack after school or in the car for the boys.
Here was the deal...
They were all priced at $2.79.
Used two of the manufacturer's coupons I had for $1.00 off two. ($2.00 off)
Used a Meijer Meal Box coupon on each of them. ($5.00 off)
THEN...you get $5.00 off instantly at the register!!!
So in reality...you are paying 39 cents a box!!!
WOW!!!
My totals for this week were:
Saved: $31.49
Spent: $34.07
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

1 comment:

  1. you rock!! I am in awe.. I get excited if I save $1.00.. if I had a store trip like this they would call the little ppl in white coats to grab the woman giggling madly and doing summersaults thru the store!!

    ReplyDelete