Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Savings this week at Meijer, Walgreens, Target

Some of the best for this week...
Gillette Fusion Razor...on sale for $8.99...use a $4.00 coupon...pay $4.99...get $6.00 in Register Rewards...BETTER THAN FREE!!! My husband loves these razors so we were excited about this one!

Zantac...$4.99...used a $5.00 coupon...FREE!!!

Herbal Essence hairspray...on sale for $2.99...use a $1.00 coupon...Get $2.00 in Register Rewards...BETTER THAN FREE!!!

I did good this week...I stuck to my plan of only purchasing things that we really use/need. I turned around and used all my Register Rewards on a separate purchase of some good deals that I stacked with Walgreens coupons.
My tally ended up being:
Saved: $28.74
Spent: $8.60

My best deal at Target was the Chex Mix I bought. It is priced at $1.99...used a $1.00 off Target coupon and piggybacked it with a Save $1.00 on two man. coupon, thus making it 49 cents. I totally stocked up on these!!!
My tally at Target:
Saved: $11.00
Spent: $4.92



The best of the best...

Ore Ida potatoes...on sale for $2.29...used a Meijer coupon for Save $1.00 on three and also a man. coupon for $1.50 off one...taking them down to $1.46 a bag.

Lean Cuisine...regular $2.88...one sale for $1.99...PLUS Buy 5 Get one FREE...use a Meijer coupon for $1.00 off four and a man. coupon for $1.00 off five...takes them down to $1.33 each.

Those were just a couple of my favorites. Actually, I was impressed with everything I purchased this week...between the sale and coupons.

My tally for this week was:
Saved: $84.94
Spent: $90.03

Now...my next goal is oragnization!

My plan is to reorganize my pantry, cupboards, and freezer.

After that, we are going to MENUS!!!

I am planning a menu for dinner for at least a week at a time to start...my goal is to get a month out.

We are finally at the point that we have enough stocked up, that all we really need to buy are "staples"...i.e. items that I can't or don't want to freeze that we need fresh.

Until next time...happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment