Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Walgreens Savings today...

Awesome savings this week at Walgreens!

They have Doritos on BOGO this week. I refuse to pay the $3.99 a bag for these, so when they have them for $2.00 or less, I stock up!

Also nabbed some Bounty paper towels. Regular $2.19...on sale with a Walgreens coupon for $1.50 each...combine that with a manufacturer's coupon for $1.00 off two and you get them for $1.00 each!

And the best of the best...was the FREE Glade soy candles from The Fragrance Collection. On sale for 2 for $4.00...also get a $1.00 Register Reward with that. I used a coupon for a completely FREE one that I had been saving because I couldn't find these anywhere previously. I also got another one with my $3.00 off any candle coupon...again FREE. And then also I had a coupon for $3.00 off any two...making those two only 50 cents a piece! So I got four of these for $1.00!

My total for today was:

Spent: $4.65

Saved: $21.53

Woohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment