Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Chillin' before we go back to school...







It's Labor Day...we're all off work and school.
It's the last official day of summer, as the boys go back to school tomorrow.
They're looking forward to it...which makes it alot easier as a parent when you know they enjoy school.
We are all just lounging around the house today.
Jam is watching sports, the boys are playing downstairs in the family room and watching tv, Oreo is just napping here in the living room with me...it's a lazy summer day.
We all went out for one last special lunch. Took the boys to Pizza Hut lunch buffet. They love that. It's not my favorite, but you know how it is once you're a parent...it's all about the babies! LOL! If they're happy, I'm happy. :)
I've been fighting off a headache all day, so I'm thinking I'll go sneak in a quick nap...or at least some snuggles with the hubster.
Catcha later!
Happy Labor Day!



1 comment: