Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cross Country at West Ottawa today...










Today Evan had his Cross Country meet at West Ottawa. Our girls came in second place and the boys came in fifth.
Evan did pretty good. He had his second best time. We think he probably would have done better (because it's one of the easier courses they run) except for the fact that the grass was really wet today as it had just rained before they ran.
We are always proud of him no matter what! He always does his best and I love that he loves it. I'll have to get some pics of him in his new team shirt. Those came in today. Oh! And how did I forget to get a pic of is ribbon they all got for today's meet? I'll get that on here too. Next meet is on Wednesday here in Zeeland I believe. It's a busy time of year, but it's alot of fun!




1 comment:

  1. Way to go! Boo on the wet grass!

    When I 1st found all the BG links, I changed my page...daily! Love the new look! :)

    ReplyDelete