Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Great deal on Glade tin candles at Target!


Today, I made one last Target run. I found a post that I missed earlier in the week on Deal Seeking Mom. Yay! Love you DSM!!!
The bargain was...
The little Glade candle tins which are regular $2.99 were on sale for $1.66.
Well I noticed there were little peely coupons attatched to them for $1.50 off!
This made them 16 cents!!!
So I grabbed one of the tins...PLUS I had a manufacturer's coupon for "Buy a tin, Get a Refill candle pack FREE".
Soooo...
I got a candle tin AND a refill pack for a total of 16 cents.
That's a savings of $5.82!!!
I also had some $1.50 off coupons to use on the refills...those are regular $2.99, on sale for $2.50...after coupon...$1.00. Picked up two of those.
What a day for coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment