Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Victoria's Secret Pink Nation Deal...today is the last day!

I heard about this deal on Deal Seeking Mom the other day and forgot to post about it! Today is the last day of the deal! If you are a current member of "Pink Nation" or if you sign up now...you can print off a certificate/coupon to get TEN pair of the VS Pink undies for $25.00! That's only $2.50 a pair! The cheapest I've ever gotten that line (or any from VS) is FIVE for $25.00. This deal is outrageous! But today is the last day! I went yesterday and they still had a great selection! Yes, I am a frugal, thrifty, coupon-lovin', money-saving momma...but I will only wear VS underneath! LOL! They are QUALITY!!! And when saving money, you have to look at quality when saving money and I have always been VERY impressed with EVERYTHING I have ever purchased here.
My totals yesterday were:
Total worth: $78.00 (I can't believe that anyone would spend that on undies!)
Purchase price: $25.00
Saved: $53.00
Here is the link:


https://secure.vspink.com/pink_nation/login.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment